500T Bolt Adjustment Pipe Welding Rotator Steel Wheel/ Tank Turning
1. This heavyweight series has been engineered for the effective
positioning of long pipe work-pieces.
2. Tanks, pressure vessels, and pipe are applications that utilize
3. Long objects that are not cylindrical may be adapted with the
aid of custom designed support rings.
4. We design incorporates solid steel wheels and axles for high
5. Along with superior performance capabilities,our turning rolls
are extremely durable and utilize the strongest worm gears, welded
gearboxes, and chassis components.
1. Normally we make the tank turning rolls with rubber roller,but
according to this customer's request,we make the metal rolls
2. Control system includs remote control,wireless control box,foot
pedal and gidital readout turning speed on the electric box.
3. For 20m length heavy tanks,so that we make one powered roller
with two idlers rollers for stable using.
Roller Diameter (mm)
Roller Width (mm)
Working Range (mm)
Roller Speed (mm/min)
Motor Power (kw)
□ Bolt Adjustment □ Lead Screw Adjustment
How to Size Turning Rolls
1. The basic turning roll setup includes one (1) drive roll and a
companion non-powered idler roll.
2. The driver roll supports one end of the workpiece and imparts
rotational motion to the work.
3. The idler merely supports the other end of the work-piece as it
4. The first factor in selecting any set of turning rolls is to
determine the maximum weight capacity required.
5. In a symmetrical work-piece, one of its ends and half the load
is supported by the drive roll.
6. The other half of the work is supported by the idler roll. Each
driver and idler roll has separate load ratings and capacities.
1. Although most turning roll applications are primarily concentric
loads, they are rated to handle a certain degree of eccentricity.
2. Tractive pull ratings show the available turning power for a
given Turning Roll.
3. For eccentric loading, the available turning power must be
compared to the force required to turn the eccentric load.
4. To determine the required force to rotate an eccentric vessel,
use the following formula.
5. The force required to rotate a vessel should never exceed 1/2 of
the catalog rated Tractive Pull.
(Total load) x (distance CG is located from center of rotation) /
1. The power required to rotate the work must also be considered.
2. The Drive Roll is rated in terms of turning capacity.
3. This rating refers to the power that is produced by the driver,
to rotate a smooth-walled, straight-sided circular cylinder.
4. For example, a Driver rated to support 30,000 lbs is also rated
to rotate 90,000 lbs.
To support and rotate a 90,000 lb load (1) 30,000 lb driver and (2)
30,000 lb idlers are required to provide sufficient support and
rotation power for the load.
5. Vessel roundness, irregularities and roll alignment can all
affect the rotation power required and must be considered.
1. When supporting a load on a set of turning rolls, the distance
between the rollers is very important.
2. A balanced symmetrical load should normally have an included
angle between 30 degrees and 60 degrees.
3. Although a greater included angle can provide more traction, it
also requires additional torque and can stall the drive motor.
Small included angles can produce unstable loads and unsafe
1. Firstly , all of our equipments will be packaged in wooden case
2. Door to door delivery service is also available , but we have to
know your detail address.
3. Seaway is the most common transportation way for oversea
4. Depends on your location, combined transport by rail and sea is
also an option.
5. Certainly railway transportation is also acceptable if it is the
most suitable approach.
PLEASE SNED US YOUR INQUIRY FOR MORE INFO NOW.